[Firmware Update] New Firmware Release Complete in 17th April (Ver. 2.3.1)
April 17, 2013
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
Dear RICOH Unified Communication System Customers:
The New Firmware Release has been completed successfully.
New firmware is available.
Firmware Update on P3000:
Version (File size)
New Functionality Available:
1.Managing devices as an administrator
You can manage multiple devices from Unified Communication System Settings by creating a new administrator account.
If the UDP port cannot be used for communication during a video meeting due to problems with the network environment, you can use the TCP port (443) instead.
3.Changing the Contact List sort order
You can sort your Contact List by "Status" or "Name".
Updating the Firmware
1. In the Features screen, press the arrow key to select [Configuration Menu], and then
press the [Enter] key.
2. Press the arrow key to select [Firmware Update], and then press the [Enter] key.
3. Press the arrow key to select [Update], and then press the [Enter] key.
4. Press the arrow key to select [Update], and then press the [Enter] key.
The machine automatically restarts and begins the update.
When updating the firmware to a version that is two levels higher or more, the update process
repeats until all updates are complete.
To cancel an update, select [Cancel], and then press the [Enter] key. Wait until the update has
process is canceled, and then turn the machine off.
5. When the update is complete, press the arrow key to select [Turn Off] or [Restart], and
then press the [Enter] key.
If you want to use the machine after the firmware update is complete, you must restart the machine.
Detailed update information is available on the following Web site: